Friday, November 7, 2008

Thank you MaryJanes Farm

At the beginning of the summer, we got a fabulous package in the mail from Meg at MJF. She sent wonderful t-shirts for all the kids and one for me as well. The kids, especially Carmen and the 3 little girls thought it was great. So I thought it was about time I share this photo with you from June. I have been very slow getting packages out this summer, but I think they should have gotten it by now, so I thought I would share.














One of the things we sent back with a print of that photo was this kids apron for Stella when she gets a bit bigger and a matching snack bag with napkin and strawberry. We also sent that stool that I shared with you several weeks ago. And of course some lavendar clothespins for Meg. I hope they enjoy their loot and I appologize for letting the entire summer pass by before getting it sent out.