Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Looky what came in the mail today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So today my mailman came to my door and delivered a package...what is inside I wondered as I struggled with layer upon layer of tape...... okay I got it open...oh my goodness...just what I have been looking for......a birthday present from my very sweet friend who always seems to think of the perfect thing at the perfect moment...I mentioned I wanted one of these one day...I am so excited about this little scale...we have weighed every small item in my house.......check it out. Thank you Bev!

3 comments:

Bee Haven Bev said...

Dear Jess, you are so much fun to surprise. Afterall, you spend all of your time thinking of everyone but yourself....being the best wife, Mom, sister, friend! Love ya!!

Bonne said...

OMG!! That Bev, impster that she is! How fun ;)

Lisa Brawner said...

that is a cool gift :)