Monday, April 19, 2010

My birthday present to myself

I have decided to lose some weight. I know I know, it is about time! I have been working on it for a little bit. I lost 16 pounds so far. So...33 left to go. So in order to help me out, I got a new pair of running shoes. Hopefully between Sally and I, we can jog until my inner thighs quit touching each other-totally grosses me out. I really let myself go this year, no more. Anyhow, here are my new weight loss partners...and the lilacs are blooming..so gorgeous! Hope you all are having a great sunny spring so far!

3 comments:

Lisa Brawner said...

that is a great present to yourself !!!!!!!!!!

Bonne said...

good god! maybe it's something in the air. I feel like such a fatso after this past year as well. Maybe I need some shoes like these too......lol!!!

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hi Jess,

Happy Belated Birthday!

33....oh, I remember...I think it was around 36 when the pounds started piling on. I had spent a lifetime of eating anything and ALL I wanted without gaining a pound nor an inch anywhere...size 5, over and out.

Hang in there...and walking is a wonderful way to keep it off...running can wind up screwing up your joints in the long haul.

Drop by to see me when you can...I miss hearing from you...

Hugs,
Stephanie ♥