Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Today I feel so much better


I finally gave in and started taking allergy meds. Boy has it transformed my spring life! I have energy back. I am no longer sneezing at least 7 times per minute! My red itchy watery eyes are no longer. I am able to function again. Whooooooooo hooooooooo!

I am also a neurotic pacy mess, my little sweetheart Buttercup is being spayed today. I know she will be just fine. She is such a sweetie, I get so worked up!

ok, i need to get better pics of her. I will put that on my list!

6 comments:

cinnamongirl said...

I feel for you I hate when allergys start up. I get them bad too. Heal fast Sally

cinnamongirl said...

Woops Buttercup not Sally. How many dogs do you have Jess?

tadpolehiking said...

Yeah, spring! We are beginning to see swans - they'll be nesting soon. Juncos have returned. Watched an angry bunch of Gray Jays dive bombing a Northern Hawk Owl the other day-must be nesting time for them also. Glad Buttercup is over her recovery time.

smoothiejuice's hectichousehold said...

actually Butter is not quite over her recovery. She is only one week out. she does feel much better, but not totally healed yet.

Cinnamon...we have 6 doggies now. I cannot resist a sad face and a homeless anything.

Unknown said...

If I put on a sad face, will you adopt me too? Hope puppy is feeling better. I read your previous posts and am right there with you on the weightloss path. So far, 16.5 pounds for me too!! It feels good, doesn't it?

BahamaDawn said...

I didnt know you had a blog!! YAY!!!! will put you in my blogs i follow list :)